Single sized pollination colony is one deep 9 frame brood box returning from blueberry pollination on the east coast, full of bees and ready for honey production.
Pick up date: Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
PICK UP ONLY - Pick up time 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Some things to keep in mind when you pick up your bees:
- Transportation: sealing, taping, or closing bees in any way are the responsibility of the new happy owner of the bees.
- Bring your protective clothing or arrive early to purchase it from our store.
- The store is always open during pick up times
- It's best to pick up bees when the foragers are in the hive. This is why we strictly schedule pick up times between 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm
- The optimum transport is the back of a pickup, although the bees can be restricted for car transport (at your own risk)
- Ratchet tie-down straps are needed for transporting singles and full colonies.
- We do not stop the flight of bees or close entrances. IT IS OUR POLICY NOT TO RESTRICT BEES FOR TRANSPORT. It's up to the new owner to decide how to move their bees.
- For car transport, you may wish to bring a sheet or netting to cover the bees.
- We're not responsible for bees that get overheated once they leave our care.
- All bees sold are in need of larger living quarters right away.