Saturday, October 22nd, 2022
Cost: $75 per person
For all the candle lovers looking to learn how to make candles from scratch, this is for you!
We will take you step-by-step through the candle making process while you enjoy selecting your own style of candles. From fall and Halloween themed moulds, tea lights, votives, and jars. Each participant will be provided with all the necessary items to make their candles.
- Learn all about the benefits of beeswax and its purifying properties.
- Learn the new skill of candle making.
- Make a variety of candles with your choice of seasonal moulds.
- Take home your new rare and unique beeswax candles.
- Receive 10% products in our honey gift shop The Bee Works.
For your safety masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided and we will be following the social distancing and mask wearing rules. These workshops can tend to be a bit messy so please dress accordingly and we highly recommend putting long hair in a hair tie.
**You must PRE-REGISTER to get a spot in the workshop. All reservations must paid in advance and these workshops are non-refundable**
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get the latest on sales, new releases and more.