Beat the Winter Blues Beeswax Alchemy Make & Take Candle Making Workshop | Saturday, Jan 20th, 2024 1:30pm
Beat the winter blues by joining us for our very first Make & Take of the year!
Saturday, January 20th, 2023
1:30pm to 4pm(ish)
For all the candle lovers looking to learn how to make candles from scratch, this is for you!
We will take you step-by-step through the candle making process while you enjoy selecting your own style of candles. From winter themed moulds, tea lights, votives, and jars, to lotion, lip balm and paw balms. Each participant will be provided with all the necessary items to make their choice of candles, and/or personal care products.
- Learn all about the benefits of beeswax and its purifying properties.
- Learn the new skill of candle making.
- Make a variety of candles with your choice of seasonal moulds.
- Take home your new rare and unique beeswax candles.
- Receive 10% products in our honey gift shop The Bee Works.
All Workshops take place at Dancing Bee Equipment, located one hour east of Toronto. Workshops are in groups of 12-15 people. We will add another time slot when full.
Age 12 and up as we are working with hot wax. These workshops can tend to be a bit messy so please dress accordingly and we highly recommend putting long hair in a hair tie.
**You must PRE- REGISTER to get a spot in the workshop. All reservations must paid in advance and these workshops are non-refundable**