FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT TIME OF ORDERING
Strong, High Quality, Healthy is what to expect from our Queens and Nucs
Very gentle, big honey producers. Includes cardboard nuc box.
Pick up date: Saturday, May 29th, 2021
PICK UP ONLY - Pick up time 7:00 am to 9:00 am
50+ Please call for pricing (204-866-2402)
Some things to keep in mind when you pick up your bees:
- Transportation: sealing, taping, or closing bees in any way are the responsibility of the new happy owner of the bees.
- Bring your protective clothing or call ahead to purchase it from our store.
- It's best to pick up bees when the foragers are in house. This is why we schedule pick up times between 7:00 am & 9:00 am
- The optimum transport is the back of a pickup, although the bees can be restricted for car transport (at your own risk)
- Ratchet tie-down straps are needed for transporting singles and full colonies.
- We do not stop the flight of bees or close entrances. IT IS OUR POLICY NOT TO RESTRICT BEES FOR TRANSPORT. It's up to the new owner to decide how to move their bees.
- For car transport, you may wish to bring a sheet or netting to cover the bees.
- We're not responsible for bees that get overheated once they leave our care.
- All bees sold are in need of larger living quarters right away. Nucs will need to be installed into waiting 10 frame equipment. The bees we sell are strong and need the room when you get them.
- It's recommended to feed nucs especially if they are being installed on un-drawn foundation.
- Any issues or concerns must be brought to the attention of Dancing Bee Staff within 48 hours of pick up.